This disclaimer regulates the use of the website www.coabe.es , owned by COOPERATIVA AGRÍCOLA DE BÉTERA, COOP. V., (hereinafter, COABE).
By browsing the COABE website you become a USER of the website which entails full, unreserved acceptance of all the conditions published in this disclaimer. You are likewise informed that COABE may modify these conditions without prior notice, in which case they will be republished along with a new warning as early as possible.
Therefore, we recommend you read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and the services provided through this website.
Users are likewise obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the use of traffic and this Disclaimer, and shall be liable to COABE or third parties for any damages that they may cause as a result of breaching the said obligation.
Any use other than the authorised use is specifically forbidden, and COABE may refuse or withdraw access and use to the website at any time.
In compliance with law 34/2002, dated 11th July, pursuant to Information Society and E-commerce Services, COABE hereby informs you that:
- Its company name is: COOPERATIVA AGRÍCOLA DE BÉTERA, COOP. V.,
- Its commercial name is: COABE
- Its VAT Number is: F46108882
- Its registered address is at: C/ Trinquet, 4 - 46117 Bétera (Valencia)
We provide you with different methods of communication with us which are described as follows:
- Telephone: +34 961 600 121
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: C/ Trinquet, 4 - 46117 Bétera (Valencia)
All notices and communication between users and COABE shall be considered valid and effective, for all purposes, whenever they are carried out through either of the aforementioned methods.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS
Access to the website and its services is free of charge. Nevertheless, COABE conditions the use of some of the services provided on its website to previously filling in the relevant forms.
Likewise, users must guarantee all the data they supply to COABE is truthful and up to date, and they shall be solely liable for any false or inexact statements they make.
Users hereby specifically undertake to make proper use of COABE’S contents and services, and not to use them for the following, among others:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic and/or offensive activities or glorifying terrorism or in general any other contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer virus or any other action intended to alter, jeopardise, interrupt or produce errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems belonging to COABE or third parties; nor to hinder access to the website and its services by other users through the mass consumption of computer resources through which COABE provides its services.
- Attempting to access e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of COABE’S IT systems or those of third parties, and, where applicable, to extract information.
- Breaching any intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality of information belonging to COABE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user’s identity.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, publish or in any other way publicly report, transform or modify any of the website content unless they are authorised to do so by the holder of the relevant rights, or unless they are legally allowed to do so.
- To compile data for publicity purposes and to send publicity of any kind and communication for the purposes of selling products or services or other commercial uses without prior application or consent.
All the website content such as text, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and source code are all the property of COABE, and it may not be construed that any exploitation rights concerning such are transferred to users beyond those that are strictly necessary for correct use of the website.
Users who access this website may view the contents, and where applicable, make authorised private copies providing that the reproduced items are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed in servers connected to networks, nor for exploitation of any kind.
Likewise, all brands, trademarks or distinctive signs of any type displayed on the website are the property of COABE, and the use of or access to such may not be construed as attributing any rights over such to users.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content and any other acts that have not been specifically authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
Establishing hyperlinks does not imply the existence of relations between COABE and the owner of the website the link directs to under any circumstances, nor acceptance or approval by COABE of the content or services.
COABE is not liable for any use that users make of the materials made available to them via this website, nor any action that is taken based on such.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN REGARD TO ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is provided for informative purposes only, without this entailing a full guarantee of access to all content, nor completeness, correction, validity or up-to-date, nor its suitability or utility for a specific objective.
Insofar as it is permitted in the legal system, COABE excludes any liability for damages of all kinds stemming from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or up to date of the contents, and the existence of flaws or defects of any kind in the transmitted, disseminated, stored, available contents to which they may have accessed through the website or offered services.
- The presence of computer virus or other malware in the contents that could cause alterations to users’ information systems or the documents or systems stored in their devices.
- Breach of laws, good faith, public order, use of traffic and this disclaimer as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, as examples only, COABE is not liable for any action by third parties that breach industrial or intellectual property rights, business secrets, right to reputation, personal and family privacy and own image, or any antitrust, or illegal publicity.
Likewise, COABE declines any liability in regard to any information outside of this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of any links displayed on this website is for the exclusive purpose of informing users about the existence of other sources that could further the content provided on this website. COABE does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the functioning or access to the linked sites. Nor do we in any way suggest, invite or recommend visiting the said sites, and consequently we are not liable for the obtained results. COABE is not liable for any hyperlinks established by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURES IN THE EVENT OF PERFORMING UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event of any users or third parties believing that there are any facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful use of any of the contents and/or activities on the website that are included or accessible via this website, they should inform COABE, duly stating their identity and describing the alleged breaches.